free logo design

Friday, November 5, 2010

Daily Food Journal: November 4, 2010

Breakfast:
Pumpkin Pancakes for the family, Applesauce for me.


Lunch:
Had Vegetable Pad Thai over white rice
Old Picture, but same good sauce. ;)


Dinner:
Baked bread today and packed Jeff's dinner for church, since he goes out early to do sound.  Simple, he likes just peanut butter and lots of bread.  The kids had fresh hot pumpkin pancakes for dinner...and I put some horrible hydrogenated oil laden white chocolate chips inside.  But we had a tiny friend over, and sometimes we show our love by serving sugar.  Old habits die hard.  I had delicata squash that I baked earlier in the day, because I was still feeling full from lunch.  Also, I'm trying to drink a lot more water since I'm noticing the lovely furnace we have is warm, but dries me out in this colder months.

No comments:

Post a Comment