free logo design

Friday, October 29, 2010

Daily Food Journal Day 8: Oct 29, 2010

Is October really almost over??
Ay yi yi.  We have a little friend staying over this weekend, so I ventured out of the safe vegan box and got a bag of Reese's Pieces for the girls.  Yeah, right.  For them.

Breakfast this morning:
Jeff and the kids had Pumpkin Pancakes while I ate Homemade Applesauce and roasted Delecata squash.
Lunch:
I made a Gluten-Free Vegan Corn Chowder that I threw over thin rice noodles, which are very inexpensive as long as they have Chinese writing on the outside of the package.
Vegan Corn Chowder
Rice Noodles with Chinese Writing
Dinner:
(ahem)  I'd like to say I ate this:
But that would be only half true.  Since I also ate a ton of these:
And yes I am both very ashamed and very sick...and still nibbling on them.  Help.

No comments:

Post a Comment