free logo design

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gluten Free Flour Tortillas

I don't know how one can survive this world without eating copious amounts of tortillas.  Yes, I realize I have a problem.  But no longer!  Introducing the most amazing, easy to make homemade gluten-free flour tortillas ever!  Go ahead, have a burrito!  I shared my recipe with wisebread.com and you will share it with all your gluten free friends, I guarantee it!  (But you won't want to share.)

(A trick I learned, if you want to make a bunch of them ahead of time, roll them out and put them in a ziplock or wrap them in plastic BEFORE you throw them on the griddle.  Then when you want a fresh tortilla through the week, you can just bring it out and cook it for a minute or two.  They should last about 5 days and still be yummy.)

Gluten Free Tortillas that will hold your meanest burrito fixins.

No comments:

Post a Comment