free logo design

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Gluten Free Pizza Crust

If you go to the store and are gluten free and want to eat pizza because you are a human being and every human being deserves the right to have pizza, so says our Bill of Rights, you can expect to shell out 7 bucks for a mix.  Thanks a lot.  Or you can make this at home and save your retirement.  You may think this sounds dramatic.  Who would cash out their 401k to afford a slice of pizza?  Hmmm??  Some days desperation gets the best of me, and I wouldn't trust myself, had I instant access to my husband's retirement.  Comfortable living in my elder years or pizza....???  Thank goodness I can make this at home.  And eat pizza.  Without filing for bankruptcy.

Side Note:  You can make these as a flat bread and use them as bread for sandwiches and school lunches.  Peanut butter and jelly panini?  But of course!

Gluten Free Pizza that feeds your craving without sacrificing your 401k
 Calzone...Oh yes,  Totally drool worthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment