free logo design

Saturday, October 23, 2010

GF/Dairy Free/Egg Free AppleSauce Pancakes

We burned the midnight oil putting in our new furnace the other night.  I knew I wasn't going to want to make pancakes when I woke up, so I threw a batch of these together at night and just reheated them for breakfast the next morning.  The kids ate them.  I was more than happy.

Gluten-Free Egg-Free Dairy -Free Applesauce Pancakes

2 cups gluten free Arrowhead Mills Gluten-Free Pancake & Baking Mix 
1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
2 Tablespoons Bobs Red Mill Whole Ground Flaxseed Meal 
6 Tablespoons water
1 cup applesauce
1/2 cup Almond Breeze, Vanilla, 32 oz.

Mix all the ingredients and place on a heated, greased griddle in 1/4 cup servings.  Flip when bubbles start to show.  Serve warm or refrigerate and reheat the next day. 
Apples

No comments:

Post a Comment