free logo design

Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Daily Food Journal!

When I tell people we don't eat gluten, eggs, dairy or most meats and processed sugars, the first response is, "What do you eat?"  So, I'm thinking I'm going to show you...every meal...every day.  Sounds nuts?  Pretty much.  But this is a great way to introduce you to gluten-free, allergy-free cooking if you're new to this.  You can see the good the bad and the bland of everyday life.  And as you get familiar with staples and recipes, you'll be able to adapt as needed.  (Added bonus:  I'm hoping this improves my photographic eye.)


So, here's day 1, OCT 22, 2010

Breakfast:
Applesauce Pancakes for the Husband and Kiddos.  I stuck to an apple.


Lunch:
Chili From Jeff's dad, Lee and Gluten Free Honey Cornbread
(I promise to get the recipe for this chili for you.  It is delicious!)

Chili and Cornbread...yum!
Dinner:
Rice bowl with beans and cabbage and left over squash yumminess from rattatouille the night before.
Rattatouille

No comments:

Post a Comment